In the beginning...

Well hello there, OSR nerds.
I am one of you.
Join me in my quest to make the OSR more metal.

What kind of things will I be posting on this blog? Gameable stuff: spells, abilities, classes, house rules, things that will make your game more metal. Session reports from my weekly Lamentations of the Flame Princess game. Other RPG stuff I'm working on. And if I find something awesome I want to share, maybe a music, movie, book or booze review. If you see something you like on here, please feel free to reshare it all the hell over the place.





Dungeons and Dragons
Grand devotions to Satan
Come revel with me


Comments

Popular Posts

Vermis: Lost Dungeons and Forbidden Woods RPG artbook review (w/ bonus Goblin Knight stats!)

The LotFP d6 Skill System

High On Fire- Cometh the Storm Album Review (w/ bonus d12 table of Barbarian Foe-Slaying Weapons!)