Experimental Podcast Thing





Here it is, everybody, the first, hopefully not last episode of me fucking around with a microphone. I talk to Ben Zacharias, one of the players in my game who I jokingly refer to as my intern because he helps me with website related stuff. We talk about his characters, how we got into roleplaying and other such things.

This being my first time editing audio, it may have a few obvious snips where I take out Ums and Likes and whatnot but I think it turned out fairly well.

The intro/outro music is from the track Deus Voluptas by Charun, hosted on freemusicarchive.org

Comments

Popular Posts

Get ya self some tapes. (w/ bonus lost codices table!)

Vermis: Lost Dungeons and Forbidden Woods RPG artbook review (w/ bonus Goblin Knight stats!)

The LotFP d6 Skill System