Quick Character Creation Pamphlet

Recently I've been working on a few things I plan to publish to the web. This is the first of them: a pamphlet with everything a player needs to create a character quickly, either at the start of play or after dying mid-adventure. It's got basic character loadouts, saves for level 1-3 characters of all classes, and a full equipment list organized by category to make it easy to outfit PCs.
I'll soon be uploading it as a PWYW on OneBookShelf, but until I get that done, get it right here, even more free-er than you can get it there. You can't even give me money if you tried, at least for now.


And here's what it looks like:

Make sure you print double-sided and flip on the short edge.

Comments

Popular Posts

Don't join the illuminati through my comment section... (w/ bonus NPC)

Get ya self some tapes. (w/ bonus lost codices table!)

Get ya self some tapes! pt 2 (w/ bonus lost codices table!)